Think about it, what do you want from your 12-week internship?
- You want to be working hands-on with meaningful projects.
- You want to meet with senior management in different departments and get the 411 of what's happening all over the company.
- You want to eat lunch with the company CEO and see how valued you really are.
- You want to be part of a culture that embraces diversity and encourages you to share your opinions.
- You want to learn why we strive to be nimble, responsive, creative, passionate and driven every single day.
If you want all of these plus more, State Auto is where you want to be.
An internship at State Auto is unlike any experience you'll ever have.
You're not treated like an intern here, you're treated like an associate, just like everyone else. You're an important part of projects in your area of focus and gain experience in other areas of the company. Everything you do will be geared towards enhancing your professional and business knowledge of the property and casualty insurance industry.
#WeAreStateAuto, and so are you.