Get an auto insurance policy that fits your unique story. (Available in select states. Talk to your independent agent for details.)
- Choose your level:
- Standard - All the must-have basics so you feel secure when you hit the road. You can even add Roadside Assistance.
- AutoXtended Plus - More options to customize. More coverage - more peace of mind.
- AutoXtended Premier - When you need the best. Better coverages with even higher limits.
- Choose your enhancements:
- Get extras like Full Safety Glass Coverage, Roadside Assistance, Accident and Minor Violation Forgiveness benefits and much more in AutoXtened Plus and AutoXtended Premier.
- Enhanced AutoXtendedCoverages Endorsement is automatically included in AutoXtended Plus and AutoXtended Premier. Must-have coverage for your cell phone, pet, keys and more.
- Bundle your policies and save money with our Multi-Policy discount (for homeowners, condo owners, renters and umbrella policies).
- And if you get an auto policy with the State Auto Safety 360 telematics program - You may become a safer driver and earn a premium discount of up to 50%!
- See the list of additional discounts you could get on your auto insurance.
- Coverages may vary by state and offering.
- Choose your level:
Tips for talking with your agent
- Let them know if you already have other insurance with us
- Have the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and year of your cars ready
- Have information for all the drivers in your household
- Know how much you typically drive
- Have information on your current car and home policies available
Securing child safety seats
Make sure car seats are installed correctly and you’re following the safest guidelines to protect your child.
4 tips to help avoid car theft when you get a ride home
Need to leave your car overnight? Here are some tips to help prevent vehicle theft.
Why are auto insurance rates increasing?
Your driving behavior may not have changed, so what’s triggering the increases?
Distracted driving: Facts, stats and scare tactics
These mini-computers we call smartphones are changing the game when people get behind the wheel.
Driving in bad weather
The best way to avoid a winter-weather accident is to stay off the road entirely, but we know that’s not always possible. Keep these tips in mind to keep you and your loved ones safe.
What are the benefits of State Auto Safety 360?
Our State Auto Safety 360 telematics program allows you to potentially earn discounts through safer driving habits, giving you more control of your personal auto insurance premiums.
How do I file a car insurance claim?
Here’s what you need to know about the car insurance claim process.
State Auto Safety 360: Helping you save money while protecting your data
Our State Auto Safety 360® telematics program collects and secures your driving data so that your good habits can save you money.
Glass repair alternatives
That “little chip” can grow from an eyesore into a visual impairment and safety hazard if not taken care of.
Avoiding car theft when you get a ride home
Out drinking for the evening? It’s always best to get a ride home instead of driving yourself after a night out.
After an auto accident
Knowing what to do if you're involved in an accident can save lives and also make the claims process easier
Learn more about our additional coverages