Home-based business endorsement
If you operate a business out of your home, you have exposures that aren’t covered by your regular homeowners policy. You need the Home-Based Business Endorsement added to your policy to make sure you’re protected.
- Make sure your business property - computers, office furniture and supplies, valuable papers, records and more - are covered.
- Any business-related property of others in your care will be covered.
- If your business should be disrupted by damage to your home, your lost business income and any extra expenses you incur to get your business up and running again are covered.
- Business income coverage allows you to not only receive lost income, but can mean the difference between your business failing or continuing by providing funds to keep operations going.
- Liability protection for libel, slander or advertising injury.
- If any of your products or services cause bodily injury or property damage to others, you're covered.
Add the Home-Based Business Endorsement to your homeowners policy, and cover your home business's unique needs.