Personal Umbrella

You know that feeling you get when it’s raining and you remember you have an umbrella? Just knowing it’s there provides extra peace of mind.

  • Minimum underlying limit requirements are 250/500 split limit, or 
  • $300,000 combined single limit for auto personal liability; $300,000 for homeowners personal liability
  • Must meet the minimum required limits on your underlying Auto and Homeowners policies


  • Earn a Multi-Policy discount on your Umbrella policy when you write your Auto, Homeowners, Farm and Ranch, or Commercial (other than Auto) policies with us
  • Coverage for additional liability exposures such as incidental offices, home day care, business pursuits, and rental or farm property may be written

Tips for talking with your agent

  • Your agent will help you review your home and auto policies to determine what additional coverage you may need.
  • Give some thought to your potential risk of being sued if the worst happens.
  • Take stock of your ability to face a lawsuit financially.