Mobile workforces are a big investment for every business owner; whether you’ve got one vehicle or a fleet of 50. Wouldn’t it be great if you could place a fleet safety manager in each of your business autos or trucks? With State Auto’s Fleet Safety 360SM, you can do just that.
Telematics is the gathering of information and data via communication devices, such as satellites and wireless technologies.
Why State Auto Fleet Safety 360?
- Receive up to a 10 percent* participation discount once enrolled.
- Earn up to 25 percent* premium discount at renewal if your fleet score reflects safer driving habits (your fleet score is based on all your vehicles).
- No activation fee
- No monthly fee
- No charge for device(s)
Protect your investment
Get information about your vehicles, including:
- Unauthorized use
- Alerts to breakdowns or accidents
Improvement in operations efficiencies, such as:
- Driver routes
- Vehicle use
- Fuel costs
- Increase fleet security and driver safety
- Monitor driving trends
- Customer service
Manage drivers effectively by monitoring driving events, such as:
- Hard braking
- Set curfews
- Create virtual boundaries, called geofencing
Interested in State Auto Fleet Safety 360? Talk to your State Auto agent and review the resources on this page.
*Availability and discounts may vary by state.