Risk Engineering Services
Online safety training and materials
- Your team is busy, so training has to be both effective and easy.
- Our online safety training is available to you 24/7 and tracks your progress.
- We also have resources available for use outside of training, such as our information on managing slip, trip and fall hazards.
- If your team needs Commercial Hazard-Assessment Training (CHAT), we offer online CHAT resources to help you build a program that manages employee, fleet and property safety.
Templates to create your own safety programs
- Safety and loss prevention programs are critical.
- They can also be challenging to create and manage properly with limited resources.
- State Auto's risk management experts have created business safety program templates you can modify or use as-is.
When additional consulting is needed
- Larger or more complex businesses often need more help with managing risk. State Auto's risk control consultants can provide:
- On-site assessments of your hazards and exposures
- Consulting on site with your management team
- Reviews of your existing safety programs
- Training on topics like accident investigation, back injury prevention, hazard communication and small fleet safety.