Glass repair alternatives
That “little chip” can grow from an eyesore into a visual impairment and safety hazard if not taken care of.
A rock hitting your windshield can be startling - and cause significant damage. The fact that you have to pay a deductible for a repair can discourage you from getting the "minor damage" repaired.
That "little chip" can grow from an eyesore into a visual impairment and safety hazard if not taken care of.
Here's the good news: State Auto will waive your deductible if you choose to have the damage repaired when it happens, rather than getting the entire windshield replaced if you have Other Than Collision coverage on your vehicle:
- Technology has advanced to where structurally sound repairs are simple and effective.
- Small, treatable cracks can be safely and quickly repaired.
- Many glass replacement facilities can handle this repair with minimal downtime.
- For auto glass only claims, call our State Auto Glass Service at 877-SA-CLAIM or submit your auto glass claim online.
- Eligibility, coverages, and benefits may vary by state.