Covering detached structures on your farm
Our Farm and Ranch policy provides coverage for private detached structures.
Most farms have detached garages or other private structures that are designed solely for your personal use. Did you know that State Auto's Farm and Ranch Policy automatically provides 10 % of the dwelling limit for these structures that are located near your house?
- Typically includes private garages, utility buildings, boat slips and docks in same location as your house.
- Other structures covered include gazebos, tennis courts, children's play houses, structures for hot tubs, in-ground outdoor swimming pools and above-ground swimming pools and pool houses and outdoor kitchens.
- Coverage includes permanently attached equipment on these structures
- What's NOT included are structures used for farming, commercial use or as living quarters; other coverages can apply.
- If 10 % isn't enough, you can always increase the limit for an additional premium.
- Take into account all private structures so you're adequately covered.
State Auto Insurance makes no representations or guarantee as to the correctness or sufficiency of any information contained herein, nor guarantees results based upon use of this information. State Auto does not warrant that reliance upon this document will prevent accident and losses or satisfy federal, state and local codes, ordinances and regulations. The reader assumes entire risk as to use of this information.