Insuring your farm recreational vehicles

You know you need to insure your farm vehicles; what about recreational vehicles?

Everyone knows you have to insure your cars, trucks and other farm equipment. But what about all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and those vehicles you use for fun?

Coverage for ATVs

  • Physical damage coverage is important, just as for any other piece of farm equipment.
  • You can select physical damage deductibles with State Auto's Farm and Ranch Policy for as low as $100 in most states.
  • To cover possible injury, purchase liability coverage
  • Our policy covers your liability when vehicle is on your locations.
  • Off-premises liability coverage is also available.

ATVs are popular off-site vehicles

  • If you hunt or go to help a neighbor, you need off-premises coverage.
  • Even driving down the road to another of your farm locations in your ATV requires off-premises coverage.

Don't take any chances; ask your agent about off-premises liability coverage on your ATVs.


State Auto Insurance makes no representations or guarantee as to the correctness or sufficiency of any information contained herein, nor guarantees results based upon use of this information. State Auto does not warrant that reliance upon this document will prevent accident and losses or satisfy federal, state and local codes, ordinances and regulations. The reader assumes entire risk as to use of this information.