Responding to Laura and Marco
If you've been affected by Hurricane Laura or Tropical Storm Marco, the State Auto CARE team is on the ground and ready to help.
Our first concern is for you and your loved ones' personal safety. We hope you never experience a loss but if you do, here’s what you should know:
- Report your loss as soon as possible either by phone at 877-SA-CLAIM (877-722-5246) or on our website at StateAuto.com/claims.
- Our response team is here for you before, during and after the storm. You can report your loss or get help from our customer care team 24/7, and our specially trained claims professionals will be there to help you every step of the way.
- Have your mobile device ready. For your safety, we’re using our smartest virtual tools whenever possible, putting you in control while providing safe and efficient damage inspections.
- If a physical inspection is necessary, our Dedicated Catastrophe Team is adhering to the safety recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), including limiting contact and maintaining social distancing in order to further protect you and your community during this difficult time.
- When flooding occurs, home or business owners without flood insurance should contact the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) at 800-621-FEMA (3362), AskIA@fema.dhs.gov or www.DisasterAssistance.gov.
We know that these are difficult times. Your State Auto team is ready to respond and we’ll be there to weather the storm together.
For additional help, visit www.stateauto.com or call our customer care team at 877-SA-CLAIM (877-722-5246).